terms & conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. In no event will we be liable for any loss arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Eka’s website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the layout, look, design, appearance, images , pictures and graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited without our consent and no duplication of the layout, design, style, graphics, appearance and other licensed content shall be Permitted. In such cases the copyright law shall apply and be exercised.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Pictures and Images used on this website and all marketing collaterals are actual images but are meant for marketing and awareness purposes of our products and services. These do not imply that the inclusion of such pictorial content will be a part of your trips nor does it imply any guarantee that you will experience, encounter or view whatever is depicted through the images on Eka website.
- Our website (ekaxp.in) may contain few links to other relevant websites of interest. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by our privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
- Every effort is made to keep this website up and running smoothly. However, Eka takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority.
For Travellers and Trip Participants:
Health and Fitness Requirements
Travellers and Participants on a trip or trek conducted by Eka must be in good health and reasonable physical condition. It is vital that participants with medical problems make them known to us well before departure. All medical expenses will be the responsibility of the participant. Furthermore, post-booking of a trip with us and before the trip departure, all participants of that trip must certify on a release of liability and assumption of risk agreement.
Personal travel insurance is not included in the tour price. We strongly recommend that you take out travel insurance including cancellation insurance upon booking, especially for trips that may involve High altitude trekking for example our Gokyo-Everest Base Camp Trek in Nepal. Eka Experiences may require that a policy is held prior to departure. We will accept no liability for any damage, losses and expenses suffered by any client as a result of sickness, quarantine, weather conditions, war, strikes, riots or any other cause outside our control.
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
1. If it becomes necessary to cancel your trip booking with Eka, you must notify us immediately in writing. Once we receive your notice, cancellation will take effect. Please note that the following charges will apply on cancellation:
- if cancellation takes place more than 30 days prior to trip departure, your full deposit (50% of Trip Price) will be returned.
- if cancellation takes place between 30 days & 15 days prior to departure, 50% of the Trip Price will be forfeited.
- if cancellation takes place less than 15 days prior to departure, 100% of the booking price will be forfeited.
2. Cancellation of a trip by Eka : Eka Experiences reserves the right to cancel any trip or a booking in which case participants will be given a refund in full. If cancellation is due to Covid-related lockdown, restrictions or destination closures, 100% booking/trip cost will be refunded However, you will not be entitled to make any further claim for any injury, loss, expenses or damage (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).
3. In the event of cancellation or alteration of a trip by us before departure due to unavoidable circumstances and events including war, pandemic, strikes, curfews, civil strifes, riots, terrorist activities, natural disasters, transport issues and events amounting to force majeure, then if possible we will offer alternative options your already booked trip. If the options provided are not suitable or acceptable, then we will refund the paid amount in full, no questions asked.
4. No refunds unfortunately will be made for no show, missed, partially utilized or unutilized services.
Right of Removal
Eka Experiences reserves the right to withdraw trip membership from anyone whose behavior is deemed likely to affect the smooth operation of the tour or adversely affect the enjoyment and personal safety of other participants. Eka shall be under no liability to any such person.
These Terms and conditions and agreements shall be interpreted and subject to the laws of the Republic of India. All disputes, suits or legal proceedings of any nature arising under the terms of this agreement/booking form shall be instituted within the territory of Republic of India only.